|Fan Zone » Camps & Clinics||PURDUECALSPORTS.COM|
- March 22, 2014 at the Purdue Calumet Fitness & Recreation Center
- Grades 2-6
- 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM | Pitching & Catching Camp
- 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM | Hitting, Bunting & Baserunning Camp
- $30 | Pitching & Catching Camp
- $30 | Hitting, Bunting & Baserunning Camp
- $55 | Both Sessions (Pitching/Catching & Hitting/Baserunning)
Opportunity to receive valuable instruction on the fundamental skills of softball. Emphasis on improving each individual’s skills and knowledge of fast pitch softball, not skill level is too great or too small. Each participant receives instruction in all areas of fast pitch softball as well as position-specific instruction. Hitting, Bunting & Baserunning Camp.
- July 14-18, 2014 at the Purdue Calumet Fitness & Recreation Center
- Grades K-4 (9:00 AM - 11:00 AM)
- Grades 5-8 (11:30 AM - 2:00 PM)
- High School (2:30 PM - 5:00 PM)
- Cost is $100 for Grades K-4
- Cost is $120 for Grades 5-8 & High School
The camp will focus on individual and team skills; specifically court-related movement, non-court related movement, hand-eye development with the ball, body movement and ball work, footwork, agility and an introduction to the sport of volleyball. All skills will be covered; passing, setting, hitting, defense, blocking, along with position specific training. The emphasis on the clinic is fun while learning the sport of volleyball!